Minnesota Fence Contractor >> Installation and Materials Warranties
As with any product or service for your home or business, your fence installed by our company comes with a warranty that helps protect your investment. Both our workmanship and the fencing materials, including wood, PVC vinyl, aluminum, steel and chain link, are covered by limited warranties, either from our Minnesota fence company or from the manufacturer of the materials. The details of these warranties are something you should consider when choosing both a fence and the contractor who installs it for you. Here are some details about the warranties:
- Workmanship – We offer a 5-year limited warranty on labor for installation. This warranty covers defects in our workmanship under normal circumstances. Limitations on the warranty cover issues that are beyond our control or not due to how your fence was installed. Details of this limited warranty are available. Just ask one of our salespersons about our warranty.
- Materials – Offered by the manufacturers of the products used to build your fence, these limited warranties vary in length, and cover manufacturing defects in the materials, with limitations as specified by the manufacturer. Warranty information for all products is available for all of the top-quality manufacturers whose products we supply. Here are some examples:
- Steel Ornamental Fencing – Montage and Montage Plus steel ornamental fences from Ameristar have a 20-year limited warranty on their four-layer E-Coat corrosion resistant finishes.
- Aluminum Ornamental Fencing – Jerith aluminum fences have a limited lifetime warranty against cracking, chipping, and peeling of their finishes.
- PVC Vinyl Fencing – Bufftech PVC Vinyl Fencing by Certainteed comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects, including peeling, flaking, blistering and corroding under normal conditions.
- Composite Fencing – FenceScape composite fencing materials include a 25-year limited warranty for residential fencing and 10-years for commercial fencing, covering material defects, checking, splitting, rotting, and termite or fungal decay.
- Chain Link Fencing – Chain link fencing warranties vary among manufacturers. Ask your Town and Country Fence salesperson about more details.
Quality Fence Products and Installation in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
As the leading fence builder in Minnesota, our 30-year experience with supplying and installing fences throughout the Twin Cities metro area means that we understand the importance of quality materials and workmanship in all types of fencing. We’ve carefully researched the fence products offered by manufacturers, and have chosen manufacturers who offer the top-quality, long life, and materials warranties that match our high standards and the standards of our customers. Cheap, low-quality products just can’t provide the durability and performance that homeowners and business owners need for long-term value. That’s why we only supply and install top-quality products. Contact Us today for a free, no-obligation consultation and cost estimate or visit our convenient Brooklyn Park Showroom. Let us show you the quality of our products and help you choose a great fence for your property.