Minnesota Fences >> Fence Installation & Materials Warranties
As with any product or service for your home or business, your fence from Town & Country Fence comes with a warranty that helps protect your investment. Both our workmanship and the materials used for your fence are covered by limited warranties, either from our Minnesota fence company or from the manufacturer of the materials. The details of these warranties are something you should consider when choosing both a fence and the contractor who installs it for you. Here are some details about fence warranties:
- Workmanship Warranties – Town & Country Fence offers a 5-year limited warranty on our labor involved in the installation of your new fence. This warranty covers defects in our workmanship under normal circumstances. Limitations on the warranty cover issues that are beyond our control or not due to how your fence was installed. Details of this limited warranty are available. Just ask your Town & Country Fence salesperson about our limited warranty.
- Materials Warranties – Offered by the manufacturers of the products used to build your fence, these limited warranties vary in length, and cover manufacturing defects in the materials, with limitations as specified by the manufacturer. Warranty information for all products is available for all of the top-quality manufacturers whose fencing we supply. Here are some examples:
- Steel Ornamental Fencing – Montage and Montage Plus steel ornamental fences from Ameristar have a 20-year limited warranty on their four-layer E-Coat corrosion resistant finishes.
- Aluminum Ornamental Fencing – Jerith aluminum fences have a limited lifetime warranty against cracking, chipping, and peeling of its finishes.
- PVC Vinyl Fencing – Bufftech PVC Vinyl Fencing by Certainteed comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects, including peeling, flaking, blistering and corroding under normal conditions.
- Composite Fencing – FenceScape composite fencing materials include a 25-year limited warranty for residential fencing and 10-years for commercial fencing, covering material defects, checking, splitting, rotting, and termite or fungal decay.
- Chain Link Fencing – Chain link fencing warranties vary among manufacturers. Ask your Town & Country Fence salesperson about the limited warranties available for the chain link fence you’re considering.
Quality Fence Products & Installation with Peace-of-Mind Warranties
As the leading fence builder in Minnesota, our 30-year experience with supplying and installing fences throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area means that we understand the importance of quality materials and workmanship in all types of fencing. We’ve carefully researched the fence products offered by manufacturers, and have chosen manufacturers who offer the high quality, long life, and materials warranties that match our high standards and the standards of our customers. Cheap, low-quality fence products just can’t provide the durability and performance that homeowners and business owners need for long-term value. That’s why we only sell and install top-quality fence products. Contact Us today for a free, no-obligation consultation and cost estimate for your new fence or visit our convenient Brooklyn Park Showroom. Let us show you the quality of our fence products and help you choose a great fence for your property.