Do-It-Yourself Fence Supplies – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
As a leading fencing contractor in the Twin Cities, we install and build fences for both residential and commercial properties all over Minnesota, but we don’t install every fence. We sell durable and affordable building materials, including wood, vinyl, aluminum, steel and chain link, to people every day who will build their own fences. They come to us for many reasons, instead of going to a big box store. Quality, customer service, helpful advice, and the largest selection of materials, the most complete inventory in the Twin Cities are just some of the reasons people choose us. At our store and showroom, you will have the chance to explore hundreds of choices in designs and styles. You can build the fence that matches your property and meets your requirements perfectly.
We’re the Minneapolis St. Paul area’s best-stocked fence and security products supplier. Our volume purchasing power lets us pass along our wholesale discounts to our residential and commercial customers for the full range of products used in these projects. You can download our comprehensive catalog and discover the amazing variety and quality of products available for your home, business or organization. It’s a great way to begin the planning process and learn what’s available.
A beautiful fence is an asset to any home. Not only does it improve the appearance of the property and give you the privacy and security you need, it also increases its value and future selling price. Investing in a new fence of superior quality, installed by a contractor with a reputation for excellence is your best choice. Whatever design and materials you choose, you should put quality first to ensure high value over time.
For all commercial properties, quality should be the top priority when choosing fencing materials and a supply company. Only excellent materials, expertly installed, can assure you of the security, appearance and long-term value of your investment. Cutting corners or taking shortcuts aren’t even options to be considered. For the best return on your investment, choose the best materials and the most reliable and professional installation contractor for your project. We specialize in the full range of commercial fence projects.
Build Your Fence with Our Affordable Materials
Since 1983, we have been the most reliable source for quality DIY fence materials. We offer highly competitive pricing, a wide selection of products, the full range of styles, and fast delivery. We buy large quantities of fence supplies from leading manufacturers and receive volume discounts that are not available to most contractors. Our savings mean lower material cost to our customers.
Download the fence design help form.
- Minnesota Homeowners – Building your own fence is a great way to build sweat equity in your home, while increasing its value. If you’re handy with tools, like so many Minnesotans, you have everything you need, except the right materials. We can supply those, and so much more:
- Quality Materials – You’ll get the best materials at volume-discount prices at our store. We sell only top-quality fencing materials including red cedar wood, PVC vinyl, steel, aluminum and chain link, and sell at prices competitive with any contractor.
- Extensive Inventory – We stock what we sell, right here at our warehouse in the Twin Cities. The widest selection and biggest inventory of fence materials anywhere is always available. We also can expedite special orders.
- Design Help – Just bring in a dimensioned sketch of your fence. Choose the material and design from the samples in our showroom and store, and we’ll create and price a detailed materials list of everything you need. If you need advice on narrowing your choices, we’ll gladly help you with your decision.
- Installation Instructions – For all of our products, we have detailed, printed installation instructions to help you do the job right. We can also answer all of your questions about your DIY installation, and offer helpful suggestions to make your project go smoothly.
- Problem Solving – If you run into a problem while building your fence, just Call Us. We’ll help you find a solution.
- Contractors and Handymen – We are your source for everything having to do with fencing. From filling a complete materials list for a new fence to supplying the products for a repair job, we are always ready to assist you in any way. You can expect complete, full service, competitive pricing, on-time delivery, and the kind of attention your busy schedule and tight budget demand. Make our company your supplier for every project.
- Commercial Property Owners and Managers – If your crews will complete the DIY installation, rely on our fencing supplies company to provide the right products on time, at low cost, and according to specifications. Whenever you have a fencing project, contact us for a competitive price quote or bid on the products and the kind of service that recognizes the importance of your business. You’ll soon discover why so many commercial property owners and managers come to our fence company first.
- Minnesota Government Agencies – Whatever your fencing materials needs are, we want to bid on your project, no matter how large or small. Add us to your list for all bid requests for fence construction projects.
Call us or visit our showroom and find out how much you will save on your DIY fence installation.
Minnesota Largest DIY Fencing Selection and Supplies
At our fence company in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, do-it-yourself fence builders have relied on our huge inventory, extensive selection, and friendly, helpful staff since we opened our business in 1983. At our store and showroom, you’ll find the materials you want, not just what’s available at a big box store. You can rely on the quality of every product we sell and on the quality of service we provide to every customer, whatever the size of the order. Need something special? Let us order it for you. With every order, you can expect competitive prices, fast delivery, and the kind of personal service you just can’t find everywhere. Drop by our convenient Brooklyn Park store to discuss your plans, or contact us anytime with your questions.