Employment Opportunities for Professional Fence Salespersons and Installers
Since 1983, quality and professionalism have been the watchwords at our fence sales and installation company in Brooklyn Park, MN. We count on our entire team to build and maintain our stellar reputation. That’s why we’re one of the top places to work in the Twin Cities Metro area. Our fast-paced and busy work environment, along with our unmatched support, training, compensation and benefits are designed to attract and retain an outstanding staff. When you are on the Town and Country Fence team, we support you in helping us live up to our reputation as “The Best Name in Fence.”
Current Employment Opportunities at Town and Country Fence
- PVC Fence Installer (Employee or Sub-contractor)
- Residential Chain-link Fence Installer (Employee or Sub-contractor)
- Commercial Chain-link Fence Installer (Employee or Sub-contractor)
- Gate Operator Technician (Employee or Sub-contractor)
- Residential Sales Person (Employee)
- Yard and Shop (Employee)
- Gate Shop Welder (Employee)
- General Handyman to take care of small projects and repairs (Employee or Sub-contractor)
- Staff Accountant (Employee)
- Fill out the Application and Authorization forms.
- Scan or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to (763)425-5050, noting the position you are interested in.
- The information will be passed to the appropriate supervisor and you will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to speaking with you!
Jobs in Fence Sales and Installation in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
We are the best-known, most trusted fence sales and installation company in the Twin Cities Metro area. Town and Country Fence relies on our field sales, customer support, and skilled, efficient installation team members to maintain that reputation. Our websites and advertising generate plentiful, motivated leads throughout the year. Our talented field sales team provides on-site consultations and price quotes for our full line of fencing products. Projects sold are installed professionally and quickly by our highly-trained, experienced installers to meet the highest standards. Throughout this process and after installation, our outstanding customer support efforts ensure customer satisfaction that generates even more leads though word-of-mouth endorsements.
If you are an experienced field salesperson with a track record of closing sales for exterior home improvement projects, becoming part of our team is a highly rewarding way to use your talents. If you are a craftsman who takes pride in a job well and efficiently done to exacting standards, joining our fence installation team gives you opportunities to work with the best. Everyone at Town and Country fence works together to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, so your professional, friendly customer service abilities are highly valued. Our unmatched employee support, continuing training, excellent compensation and benefits programs reflect our dedication to excellence in everything we do.