Employment Opportunities for Professional Fence Salespersons and Installers
Since 1983, quality and professionalism have been the watchwords at our fence sales and installation company in Brooklyn Park, MN. We count on our entire team to build and maintain our stellar reputation. That’s why we’re one of the top places to work in the Twin Cities Metro area. Our fast-paced and busy work environment, along with our unmatched support, training, compensation and benefits are designed to attract and retain an outstanding staff. When you are on the Town and Country Fence team, we support you in helping us live up to our reputation as “The Best Name in Fence.”
Current Employment Opportunities at Town and Country Fence
The job listings below are currently available. Throughout the year, additional openings occur at our company. Please check this page for new listings. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for open positions that match your qualifications. We look forward to meeting you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Residential Sales and Outside Customer Service Representative
We are looking to add a professional salesperson and customer service representative to our residential installation sales team. You will sell for a portion of the season and then help drive sales and support the residential sales team as our customer service representative. The right person will love working outdoors and enjoy meeting and working with people. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have excellent selling skills along with solid organizational, time management, communication and social media skills. Training, ongoing development and support are provided every day! We are a profitable sales and best practice focused organization. Please email your resume to:
- Communicate with and successfully sell to the needs of residential customers.
- Meet or exceed all company sales goals and expectations.
- Schedule own appointments within an assigned territory from the leads which we provide.
- Prioritize your opportunities while being extremely organized and managing your time well.
- Meet with customers at their home to provide sales presentations, costs and contracts.
- Execute and use a proven sales process that allows for maximum sales potential.
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism, honesty, integrity, hard work and diligence.
- Must be able work some early evenings and some Saturdays as necessary.
- Represent company at trade shows as scheduled and needed.
- Resolve residential customer concerns via phone, email, mail and social media.
- Contact customers to encourage them to write and submit positive on line reviews.
- Help drive residential sales through effective social media marketing strategy and objectives.
- Assist residential customers with applying for permits and obtaining property surveys.
- Provide customers with costs and contracts for select projects and repairs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous and proven successful sales and customer service experience desired.
- High school degree required, college degree preferred, consider education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation required.
- Strong mobile device and computer skills with the ability to accurately use measuring tools.
- Proven experience and results driving sales through social media, lead generation, SEO.
- Post offer background check and drug testing is part of our hiring process.
- Superior personal organization and time management skills are necessary.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport.
- Empathy and patience to resolve any and all customer complaints.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Full time year round employee of Town & Country Fence.
- Competitive annual base salary of up to $60,000 to start and paid weekly.
- Car mileage and cell phone allowance provided $470.00 per month.
- Medical insurance, flex spending accounts, retirement savings plan available.
- Office, supplies, company apparel plus all other job tools and equipment provided.
- Work from home when needed.
- Professional and fun work environment.
Jobs in Fence Sales and Installation in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
We are the best-known, most trusted fence sales and installation company in the Twin Cities Metro area. Town and Country Fence relies on our field sales, customer support, and skilled, efficient installation team members to maintain that reputation. Our websites and advertising generate plentiful, motivated leads throughout the year. Our talented field sales team provides on-site consultations and price quotes for our full line of fencing products. Projects sold are installed professionally and quickly by our highly-trained, experienced installers to meet the highest standards. Throughout this process and after installation, our outstanding customer support efforts ensure customer satisfaction that generates even more leads though word-of-mouth endorsements.
If you are an experienced field salesperson with a track record of closing sales for exterior home improvement projects, becoming part of our team is a highly rewarding way to use your talents. If you are a craftsman who takes pride in a job well and efficiently done to exacting standards, joining our fence installation team gives you opportunities to work with the best. Everyone at Town and Country fence works together to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, so your professional, friendly customer service abilities are highly valued. Our unmatched employee support, continuing training, excellent compensation and benefits programs reflect our dedication to excellence in everything we do.