Minnesota Fence Company >> How to Choose a Fence Supplier
Whether you install your own fence, or hire a professional installer to build it for you, you have many choices to make. With the wide variety of building materials available today including wood, PVC vinyl, aluminum, steel and chain link, choosing the right supplier can make the difference between a unique fence that matches your criteria and that looks great for years to come and a fence that looks like everyone else’s on your block and may not have the enduring quality that maximizes your investment.
As the leading fence supplies company in Minneapolis and St. Paul, we understand your need for a durable fence that has exactly the look you want and that will stand up for years in Minnesota’s climate and maintain its beauty. Since 1983, when we opened our business, we’ve focused on supplying quality products in the Twin Cities, with long endurance and unique beauty that our customers demand, and at prices that make our products great investments. Some of the issues that are always of concern when choosing the supplier of fence materials include:
- Type – There are a wide range of building materials to choose from, including wood, chain link, vinyl PVC, aluminum and steel. Your choice depends on your requirements and budget. A chain link fence is great for security at a low price, while wood is a traditional material with classic beauty. The newer PVC vinyl and composite materials are weather-resistant and maintenance-free, while aluminum and steel have unmatched strength and elegance. The choice is always yours. As the top fence supplier in the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro, we maintain a large stock of all types of materials at our Brooklyn Park store and our relationship with our leading manufacturers means that special orders are shipped to us quickly.
- Style – Whether you need a picket, privacy, chain link or ornamental metal fence for your home or commercial property, you want it to reflect the style of your home or business as well as your personal esthetic sense. That means that you need a full inventory of choices to give you complete design freedom. Some suppliers, home improvement stores, and other big box stores have only a few style options, making special orders and uncertain delivery times a problem for selective customers. At our store, you can choose from a wide range of styles in our extensive inventory, and can inspect and see the actual products.
- Quality – When it comes to fencing, quality means value. Cheap materials, like those sold by some suppliers, may seem like a good deal, but won’t stand up over time after installation, making them a poor bargain in the long run. In contrast, we’ve carefully selected only the most reputable manufacturers and we only offer high-quality products that give you the long life and durable beauty that makes your cost of ownership a real value.
- Expertise – At many general hardware supplies stores, the salespersons you talk to don’t specialize in fence building, and may work in several different store departments. What that means is that your questions don’t get fully answered, and you’re forced to look for answers elsewhere. The result is often missing components in your order and mistakes made in ordering materials. When you bring your plans and measurements to our store, our seasoned experts can take your rough drawings and measurements and provide you with a complete and accurate list of building materials needed for your project. Any question you have will get complete and accurate answers from our professional, experienced staff.
- Cost – Our fence supplies company sells and installs more fences than other contractors. That means that we buy from our manufacturers and suppliers in large quantities, and receive maximum discounts. We pass those discounts on to our customers, helping them lower the cost. Add to that the long life and beauty that our products provide, and that spells value over time. If we are hired for the installation job, our experienced installers work efficiently and expertly, keeping your installation costs as low as possible.
Best Minnesota Fence Supplier for Quality and Value
From our extensive inventory of fence types and styles and the superior quality of all the products we supply, to our expert consultants and seasoned installers, buying your new fence from our company is your best assurance of value. Don’t settle for low-quality cheap products that won’t last or a limited selection of materials and styles. Let our experts help you create a beautiful, long-lasting fence that meets all of your specifications. Contact Us today to discuss your plans or visit our Brooklyn Park showroom to see how our quality, selection, and value makes us the fence supplier of choice in the Twin Cities.