Unlimited Choices in Fence Building Products – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
- Red Cedar Wood Fences
Durable materials for long-last beauty.
- Vinyl PVC Fences
Classic picket and privacy styles to choose from.
- Metal Aluminum Fencing
Maintenance-free with classic designs and styles.
- Chain Link Fencing
Galvanized and vinyl materials at low prices.
- Metal Steel Fencing
Weather-resistant, classic wrought iron styles.
- DIY Fence Supplier
Low prices, large selection and fast delivery.
- Sports Field Fences
Baseball and softball fields and tennis courts.
- Security Fences
Chain link, steel and aluminum fences.
- Barrier Gate Operators
Automatic access control for barrier gates.
- Turnstile Security Gates
Full-height and waist-high tripod configurations.
- Interior Fencing
Warehouses, factories, and storage facilities.
- Commercial Fences
Patios, apartments, condominiums and parks.
When it’s time to select a fence for your home or commercial property, you want to get it right. Its design should enhance the appearance of your property and reflect your taste as the owner. It should also fit into your budget, have the durability you demand, and be in keeping with the appearance of your neighborhood. Other issues, like security, accessories, gates and entries, and more may be important factors in your choice. As the leading Minnesota fence company, we offer the widest selection of types and designs in the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area. We’ve chosen suppliers with high standards for material quality, durability, and value. Combined with our expert, meticulous installation, it’s a combination you can’t beat anywhere. Since 1983, durable materials, affordable prices and outstanding customer service have set us apart from other contractors.
Minnesota Largest Fence Selection for Residential Properties
Start your search for the perfect fence for your property by browsing through our material and design options. Each page below contains the details about one type of material, along with a gallery of photos showing you the range of design possibilities. Just click the links to get started, then visit our showroom or call for a free on-site consultation and price quote.
- Ornamental Steel Fences – Beauty, strength and durability are some of the hallmarks of steel ornamental fences from Ameristar. Advanced coating systems, and a wide range of designs and accessories make them an excellent choice.
- Ornamental Aluminum Fences – Stately and elegant, ornamental aluminum fences from Jerith offer beauty, durability, and weather resistance that’s hard to match. Suitable for both residential and commercial installations.
- PVC Vinyl Fences – Maintenance-free PVC materials from Bufftech offers the traditional look of painted wood, but with the long life and weather-resistance that eliminates the needs of painting.
- Red Cedar Wood Fences – Beauty, tradition, and environmentally sustainable wood fencing is a popular choice. Quality Western Red Cedar materials combine all these factors into a great-looking fence.
- Composite Fences – New composite materials give composite fences from FenceScape the look of wood with the maintenance-free qualities of other materials. Heavier than wood, they’re available in many styles.
- Low-Cost Chain Link Fences – For commercial or residential use, chain link fencing offers security and strength combined with economy. Using high-quality materials, like galvanized after weaving (GAW) fabrics and top quality fence frames provides long life, when compared to cheap materials from other sources.
- Fences for Pools, Dogs, Farms and Ranches – From estate entry systems, split-rail fencing, and pet enclosures, to swimming pools fences, and more, our company offers a great solution for every need.
- Do-It-Yourself DIY Fence Building – If you’re a homeowner who wants to build a fence yourself, we can supply you with all of the necessary materials including panels, boards, posts, gates, rails and other accessories. Delivery, materials lists from your sketches, and installation guides are just part of our service to DIY installers.
Minnesota Premier Commercial Fence Company
If you are a commercial property owner or government agency, having your crews build or install your fence is easy when we supply the materials. We offer the most complete line of affordable, top-notch products in the Minneapolis St. Paul Metro Area.
- Athletic Sports Field Fencing – For commercial, government, and sports organizations, we can design and install athletic field fencing to suit your exact needs, from baseball and softball backstops to tennis courts and more.
- Industrial Chain Link Security Fencing – Solve every access control need with a full range of security fencing options. We can supply components or handle the complete installation.
- Interior Fencing – For warehouses, manufacturing, agricultural, animal housing, or other needs, we can supply and build indoor cages, and partitions for your business or municipal needs.
- Barrier Gate Operators – Automatic gates, gate operators, and crowd control are what our company specializes in, with a full range of products for both commercial and residential properties.
- Full-Height and Tripod Turnstiles – We supply and install both waist-high and full-height turnstiles which can be controlled manually or automatically by token and card.
- Commercial Fencing Installation – Rely on us for top-quality fencing for restaurant patios, construction sites, outdoor events. We offer a large range of crowd management products.
Building Top Quality Fences for Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
At our Minnesota fence supplies and installation company, we have the full variety of options you need to find the perfect choice for privacy, security and beauty. Our expert consultants can help you choose the right product to suit your needs exactly. Our durable materials, efficient, meticulous building crews, and our huge stock of materials assure you of fast, professional service for every job. We offer highly competitive prices for our products. We purchase large volumes of building materials and are able to get deep discounts from our suppliers and manufacturers. We pass the savings on to our customers by offering some of the lowest prices on quality products and installation services in the Twin Cities. Contact us or visit our beautiful store to get started now on your project. Let us show you how our quality and service make our company “The Best Name in Fence.”