Minnesota Fencing Contractor >> Professional Installation Service
Once your new fence is built, you’ll want to begin enjoying it right away. To our Minnesota professional fencing installers, our job isn’t finished until it is ready to enjoy. Cleaning up after completion of any project is part of the job itself, and our workers are careful to make sure everything is as we agreed before we pack our tools and leave. Your new fence will look great, and you can plan to entertain or begin enjoying your yard that has more privacy, safety and security right away. Some of the issues every job can cause and how we deal with them include:
- Posthole Dirt – Almost every fencing installation involves digging postholes. Using power equipment and hand tools, our installers make short work of creating the holes for your posts, but there’s always dirt left over. Normally, this dirt remains on your property. There won’t be a huge amount of dirt, and our crews will move it to suit your preferences. The crew’s foreman will discuss this with you in advance. Some of the common ways to deal with this small amount of dirt include:
- Distributed in a Garden – We can put posthole dirt in a garden bed in your yard. There’s less dirt than you’d think, so this is a popular solution.
- Under Trees or Shrubs – This is another good location for posthole dirt, where it can be spread out and dispersed.
- Low Spots – Is there a low spot somewhere in your yard? If so, that’s a great place for posthole dirt, since it will help to fill that spot and improve your drainage.
- Distributed around the Yard – We can easily spread posthole dirt around your yard, on lawns and other areas. It will soon disappear as your lawn grows or become part of any area where it is spread.
- Construction Debris – You can count on our fencing installation crew to remove all excess materials, trimmings, bags from concrete used to set posts, and everything else left over after the job is completed.
Since customer satisfaction is as important to us as it is to you, we take care to make sure everything is right before we leave any job. And even after your new fence is installed, you can contact us at any time if you feel that there is an issue. While such issues are rare, you can be sure that we’ll respond quickly if something’s not right. As the most trusted fencing contractor in the Twin Cities, your satisfaction is a top priority, and we know that our reputation is on the line with every job.
Installing Affordable Durable Fences in Minnesota
As a leading professional fence builder in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, our goal is to make every aspect of your fence building a pleasure for you. A great-looking fence, properly installed enhances any home or business, and a great experience with your contractor adds to that experience. So, from your initial contact with us, through our assistance in helping you find the ideal design and materials, to an installation to your satisfaction, and customer service that continues after the sale, we want your experience to be completely satisfactory.
We know that you’ll tell your friends and acquaintances about your new fence and the contractor who installed it. Contact Us soon to discuss your plans or for a free, no-obligation consultation and cost estimate. As the largest fence builder in the Twin Cities, we high-volume purchase power gives us deep discounts by manufacturers and suppliers. We keep our prices low to make our products and services more affordable. Our free price quote will reflect our competitive pricing and our commitment to quality. Visit our Brooklyn Center Showroom. We’d love to meet you and help you get started on a great new fence for your property.