Minnesota Fence Company >> Why Install a Fence on Your Property?
Many years ago, the American poet, Robert Frost, penned the line “Good fences make good neighbors.” That’s still true today, but there are many reasons why installing a fence to your residential or commercial property is a great idea. As the leading fence supplies and building contractor, we’re dedicated to helping property owners in the Minneapolis St. Paul area and beyond design and construct great fences and gates to enhance and secure their property. Since 1983, we’ve earned the trust of tens of thousands of customers. We will be happy to guide you through the process and help you make the right choices on the material, design, price and contractor. To get you started, here are some benefits of adding a fence to your property:
- Beauty – A well-designed and well-built fence is an enhancement to any property. You’re proud of your home or commercial property, and you want it to look its best. Your neighbors, too, appreciate it, since it contributes to the high standards and property values of the neighborhood.
- Property Value – If you look at real estate listings, you’ll notice that one of the things that are always mentioned is the property’s fence, if it has one. That’s because it adds value to any property and it is a great way to attract potential buyers.
- Security – Every residential fence serves as an aid to your security. It’s a barrier to unwanted intrusion onto your property, and helps protect you, your family, and your possessions from those who would enter your property for the wrong reasons. For commercial property, a fence and gate can enhance security and act as a serious barrier to trespassers.
- Privacy – Minnesotans love to be outdoors. A privacy fence keeps prying eyes from intruding on your outdoor activities. It also keeps valuable possessions from the view of others, adding more protection. It also helps ensure your neighbor’s privacy and keeps you from constantly viewing what may be an unattractive view. Everyone appreciates the need for privacy.
- Safety – Proper fencing helps keep your family and pets safe from danger. It keeps children and pets within the boundaries of your property and keeps danger from outside away from them. If you have a swimming pool or playground equipment, it keeps unsupervised outsiders from trespassing and putting themselves in danger.
- Boundary Definition – For residential, agricultural, and commercial property, a fence helps define the borders of your property and helps prevent encroachment onto your property. It defines what is yours and separates it from what is not. It also helps prevent many disputes between neighbors.
- Community Spirit – In many neighborhoods, attractive fencing is part of the charm and friendliness that characterizes that neighborhood. In a neighborhood that has a standard of fenced yards, homes without them stand out in a negative way. In a similar way, an old, deteriorating fence is an eyesore and detracts from the neighborhood. Community feeling and spirit is just another way that good fences make good neighbors.
No matter what your fencing needs are, we will be happy to provide you the necessary information and help you make the right choice that matches your needs and budget. We carry the largest selection of materials in the Twin Cities. Our volume discounts from manufacturers keep our prices highly competitive. It is our commitment to provide high-quality products and installation service at affordable prices. Our sales staff provides free onsite estimates and consultation to help you get started.
Minnesota Residential and Commercial Fence Sales and Installation
Our designers and installers are dedicated to helping Minnesotans build fences that meet their needs, whatever materials and designs they choose. That’s why we offer the widest range of materials and designs available in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area. Our high standards of quality in materials and installation ensure long-lasting beauty, low cost of ownership and exceptional value. We serve the Twin Cities area with the highest customer satisfaction rate. Come into our convenient showroom and talk with one of our consultants, or call us for a consultation and quote at your location. We’d love to turn your ideas and plans into reality.