Fences for Swimming Pools, Dogs and Horses – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
“Think Spring” Special – Aluminum, Steel or Vinyl Fence Installation
- $400 OFF Any Installed Project of $4,000 or More.
- Choose from a full range of colors, designs and styles.
- Hurry! This offer is valid through February 28, 2018. Please present this coupon at the time of estimate.
While perimeter fencing is common on residential properties, there are many other ways that a fence can enhance any home. From the most modest residence to the most luxurious lakeshore or country estate, fences and gates serve many functions, including defining your property borders, protecting livestock, providing safety and enhancing privacy. Whether you need a swimming pool enclosure fence, a dog exercise area, or a protected playground for children, we can help you create the right solutions, supply durable and affordable products, and make a fast installation to meet your requirements. We have built a wide range of fences for residential homes, farms and ranches in the Twin Cities metro area and across Minnesota. Some of these special projects include:
- Swimming Pools – A fence around your residential swimming pool may be required by law in your community, but it’s a good idea in any case. It has to be built to meet special requirements for height, gates, and other factors. Since 1983, we have designed and built hundreds of swimming pool fences in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, and would be happy to build yours.
- Dog and Pet Enclosures – From dog kennels to large animal enclosures and runs, we can build an attractive and safe fence for your dogs and pets, allowing them to run free, while keeping them within the boundaries you set and keeping other animals out.
- Automatic Gates – For estates and other luxury properties, driveway gates with automatic operators are a valuable way to save your time when entering and leaving your property. They also act as important security measures. We can install security gates, along with automatic opener and closer for you.
- Ranches – Fencing acreage is a job for the professionals. Contact our fence installation and supplies company for your split rail and ranch fencing needs, or to purchase the materials you need for your workers to install. We stock high-quality materials at affordable prices.
- Horses and Livestock – If you keep horses on your property, you need to keep your valuable animals safe and keep strangers away. If your hobby farming involved livestock of any type, proper fencing, designed for the specific livestock is a must. Our designers and installation crews can help design and build these large-scale enclosures.
- Play Areas – Children need safe environments in which to play. Protecting playgrounds from intrusion by animals and strangers is a high priority for parents, schools and daycare facilities. Our company can help you design and build a play area for your children, enclosing playground equipment and keeping youngsters safe.
- Tennis Courts – If you have a tennis court on your property, our designers and installation crews can help you build an enclosure for your court. It’s a specialty for us, and will increase your enjoyment of the sport.
If you would like to know the cost of your new fence, please call us to schedule an on-site consultation with a member of our sales staff. We offer highly competitive prices on premier-quality products in the Twin Cities and we are committed to providing top-rated customer service. No matter how big or how small your project is, we treat it with the utmost professionalism and care. Our sales staff will provide you accurate pricing information, with absolutely no hidden costs.
Minnesota Fence Company Specialized in Pool, Dog and Horse Fences
Whatever your fencing requirements are, our top-rated fence company in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro is your complete source for installation and supplies. We offer high-quality materials at low prices as well as the expertise that ensures your project is done to your complete satisfaction. Our tens of thousands of happy customers since 1983 attest to our dedication to quality and customer satisfaction in everything we do. Visit our Brooklyn Park showroom and talk to one of our experience sales staff about your plans and requirements. We’ll be happy to show you the quality we offer in both materials and construction. Contact us any time for a free price quote. We’d love to meet you at your location and show you how we can help you.